Sunday, September 27, 2015


"Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21



I really wanted to do it. I still really want to do it.


I want to blog. I want to share the amazing ways God has led and healed on this two and a half year journey.

When we set out in the Airstream, in June of 2013, my expectation was to share the journey via this blog. However the reality is that the toxic mold exposure negatively impacted parts of my brain, including vision. The coordination between my brain and eyes is damaged. Thus, reading, doing paper work, or being on the computer for more than ten minutes, causes a migraine, blurred vision and nausea. These few paragraphs have been done in multiple ten minute chunks.

This also limits emails, checkbook balancing, and researching mold and health on the internet, of which there is abundance material. Memorizing and meditating on Scripture is serving me better than prolonged time with my Bible open. Original songs continue to be the fruit of that process.


My memory is affected too. I am much better and my brain is healing, however at this moment I cannot remember why I seized the opportunity to write.

Here's a thought.  For several months, I've been hearing the Lord clearly calling me (and others too, I'm sure) to listen, really listen carefully to what He is saying. That involves using the ears of the heart, giving my weakened ocular system a rest.

"He who has ears to hear, let Him hear."

Matthew 11:15


"Listen diligently to Me...
Incline your ear, and come to Me;
hear, that your soul may live..."

Isaiah 55:3

"My son, be attentive to My words;
incline your ear to My sayings.

Let them not escape from your sight;
keep them within your heart.

For they are life to those who find them,
and healing to all their flesh."

Proverbs 4:20-22